First, navigate to the Ather Account login page: https://account.atherlabs.com/
Next, navigate to the Account Management page, and choose the “TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION” section on the left side.
You will now be presented with 2 authentication options, click on the left-side toggle to initiate the set-up process.
1. Once initiated, you will be presented with the following prompt, asking you to enter an OTP code. Click “Send Code” for it to be sent to your email.
2. An email will be sent out by the official Ather Labs account with your Verification Code attached. Enter the following code to the prompt above and click “SUBMIT”.
3. Congratulations, you’ve secured your account with two-factor authentication with Email OTP!
1. To use this method, you must first download an Authenticator App, if you don't have one, here are 7 of the best Authentication Apps you could use.
2. Now that you have downloaded and opened the Authentication App, either scan the QR code on the setup screen or manually enter the 16-digit code below it.
3. Make sure you save the Backup Key as it will allow you to recover your Authentication should you lose your phone.
4. Now that you have successfully synced your Ather Labs account with the Authentication App, enter the 6-digit Verification Code on said app to the field on the setup screen.
5. Congratulations, you’ve secured your account with two-factor authentication with an Authenticator App.
Ather Labs Security Recommendation: To fully secure your account, we recommend you use both Authentication methods.