You can set up a Software wallet for free very quickly and easily, or you can purchase a Hardware wallet for added security. We have provided some recommendations, but we urge you to perform due diligence and research to understand which type of Crypto Wallet suits your needs the most.
- Download Metamask - https://metamask.io/download/
- Getting Started Guide - https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489531-Getting-started-with-MetaMask
- Download Coinbase Wallet - https://www.coinbase.com/wallet
- Getting Started Guide - https://www.coinbase.com/wallet/getting-started-mobile
- Purchase a Ledger - https://shop.ledger.com/
- Set up your Ledger Wallet (Nano S) - https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000613793-Set-up-your-Ledger-Nano-S
- Set up your Ledger Wallet (Nano X) - https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018784134-Set-up-your-Ledger-Nano-X
- Purchase a Trezor - https://shop.trezor.io/
- Set up your Trezor Wallet - https://wiki.trezor.io/User_manual:Setting_up_the_Trezor_device
Which Crypto-Wallet do I need for my Ather Labs Account?
We currently support Ethereum-based Software wallets such as Metamask, Coinbase Wallet, Rabby, and others. We also support Ethereum-based Hardware wallets such as Ledger and Trezor.