For the Alpha version and beyond, Genesis NFT holders can effortlessly integrate their Genesis NFTs (INU and NEKO) into Sipher Game and enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
To get started, follow these four straightforward steps:
Step 1: Create Ather Account
As you may know, Ather Account is your log-in for all Ather’s products and services such as our Dashboard, Game Launcher, both Sipher’s game and marketplace, and more to come. Your Ather Account also stores all in-game progress and lets you keep track of your activities within Ather Labs’ ecosystem.
- To create Ather Account, please visit this site
- You can create Ather Account with multi-options:
- Email & Password
- Google account
- Apple account
Step 2: Connect Web3 wallet (stores G.NFTs) to your Ather Account
To connect your Web3 wallet - which stores your Genesis NFTs, to your Ather Account, please follow these instructions:
- Visit Ather Account Management page
- Navigate to Ather Account Setting section
- Navigate to Linked Wallets part
- Click “ADD NEW WALLET” button
- Select Web3 wallet provider
Step 3: Launch Sipher Game and Log in with Ather Account
You can download Sipher Game on multi-devices
- PC: coming soon
- iOS: coming soon
- Android: coming soon
Launch the game application and Please log in with your Ather Account
- Click “SIGN IN” button
- Log in with your Ather Account
Step 4: Complete the tutorials to unlock your G.NFTs in your Game Inventory
When you complete the tutorials, the game will unlock and sync your Genesis NFTs (G.NFTs) available on your Web3 wallet to your Sipher Game inventory.
- This special feature is just applied for the Genesis NFTs (INU & NEKO) only.
- By using this feature, you just can use Genesis NFTs (INU & NEKO) to play game only.
- If you want to list it on the Sipher Marketplace for sale, you have to bring your NFTs into Game first through the “Deposit” feature (we will release this feature soon)